Ha Long Bay
means "Bay of Descending Dragons", located in the Gulf of Tonkin, within Quang Ninh Province, in the northeast of Vietnam, is165 km from the capital of Ha Noi. Covering an area of 43,400 ha and including over 1600 islands and islets, most of which are uninhabitated and unaffected by humans, it forms a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars and is an ideal model of a mature Karst landscape developed during a warm and wet tropical climate. The property’s exceptional scenic beauty is complemented by its great biological interest.
Comprised of a multitude of limestone islands and islets rising from the sea, in a variety of sizes and shapes and presenting picturesque, unspoiled nature, Ha Long Bay is a spectacular seascape sculpted by nature. The property retains a high level of naturalness, and despite its long history of human use, is not seriously degraded. Outstanding features of the property include the magnificent towering limestone pillars and associated notches, arches and caves, which are exceptionally well-developed and among the best presented of their type in the world.Paradise Luxury Cruise Private Day Tour,
It is said that the perfect way to discover and enjoy the world natural wonder is to jump onto a traditional 5 star junk sailing to the far-most corners where there are hidden lagoons, unexploited beaches and exotic grottoes that can be found nowhere else in the world. It is not uncommon to see piles of rubbish floating in the water and the quality of the water can be dubious for swimming.
There are two popular kinds of cruise itineraries in Halong Bay, day cruise and overnight cruise. So Paradise Luxury Cruise Private Day cruises are created for travelers who just have enough time to soak up the atmosphere and take short glimpse over the must-sees of Halong Bay. A general Paradise Luxury Cruise Private Day Tour includes activities such as visits to cave, Islands, Kayaking, funny team building games on beaches, and many interesting actitvities on board while cruise
Our extremely refined Paradise Luxury Cruise Pivate Day Tour welcomes you for an afternoon across mythical Halong in utmost elegance and intimacy. Attended by your butler, start with an à la carte fine dining lunch onboard, create your own program with our Activities & Excursions selection menu. Cruise back to the harbour onboard Paradise Explorer sailing across quiet passages and pristine rock formations as the sun goes down.
Luxury Suite Day-Use Option: for an even more exclusive and comfortable cruising experience, book one of the highly spacious suites for the day.
Day Cruise's Information:
Trip Valid: All Year Round
Duration: 01 Day (4 hours, 5 hours, 6 hours, 7 hours or 8 hours)
Highlights: Hanoi – Tuan Chau Pier, Bai Tho (Poem) Mountain, Vung vieng Floating & Fishing Village, …
Trip Code: PRALUX2014
Guarantee: Daily Departure!
Group Type: Join-in or Private
Price: Need To Get Best Quotes? Click
Extras: To Be Advised!Paradise Luxury Cruise Private Day Tour Program7:30 - 8:00
pick up at your hotel in Hanoi. drive to Halong12:00
Arrival on Tuan Chau Island and check-in at Paradise Luxury Day Cruise
. Welcome Lounge12.30:
Escorted by your butler, embark onboard Paradise Luxury13:00
Lunch: Lunch served from 1.00pm until 2.30pm, A La Carte Menu (Lunch can be served in the dining-room or in the suite if day-use).Afternoon:
Select visit(s) and activities from the below menu*.16:15:
transfer to Paradise Explorer boat.
Cruise back to harbour as the sun goes down passing floating villages, mythical rock formation such as the incent burner.17:30:
Disembark on Tuan Chau Island**MENU of Activities
Your heavenly journey across Halong Bay starts around noon on Tuan Chau Island at the doorstep of Vietnam's most fascinating wonder.
As the vessel sets sails, you will be greeted by Paradise Crew and Cruise Manager who will aim throughout your stay at providing you with the highest standards of service for a pure pleasure and utmost comfort onboard our luxury facilities in the stunning surroundings.
Discover some of the treasures disseminated across the Bay of the Descending Dragon during the afternoon: fascinating caves, pristine beaches, picturesque floating villages, fantastic rock formations rising up out of emerald water.
While onboard, you can take advantage at leisure of our Spa, Beauty & Massage services; surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, you will attend our chef's cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
Defined to be one of the highlights of your Paradise stay, a highly refined, innovative and varied cuisine will be presented for Lunch and Dinner in the elegant dining-room, accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages from around the world (extra charge applied).CRUISE PRICE INCLUDED:
* Round-trip shuttle Bus transfer between Hanoi ~ Tuan Chau Island (Halong Bay)
* Welcome Drinks
* Local Speaking English Experience guide.
* All the entrance fees in the Bay, cave & island.
* Cruise through to Halong Bay with Paradise Luxury Cruise.
* All Vietnamese and Seafood’s Lunch as Trip indicated with fully foodstuff.
* Foreign management and multilingual crew and service staff.
* Onboard issurance
* Full life jackets onboard
* Taxes & Service ChargesExcluded
Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotel Accommodation
Cabin (possible day-use cabin with supplement)
Beauty Spa Services and Massage
Beverages and Tobacco
Tips and other Personal Expenses
All other services not clearly mentioned aboveTRIP NOTES:
WHAT TO BRING:
- Embarkation time: 12.15. Disembarkation time: 17.30
- Pick up time: 7.30 – 8.00.
- Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or food allergies as soon as possible before your departure date. Non meat eaters are well catered for
- Advanced registration will be required so please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure
* Sun Gears, Camera + Film, Sandal, Rain gear, Flash Light, Insect Repellent, Swimming Clothes & Original Passport, …HOW TO START:
* Paradise Luxury Day Cruise Halong Bay is a fully escorted sigh-seeing tours/adventure tours and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country. If you don’t have enough time to complete Vietnam visa before your departure, we will help you to obtain visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport, on your arrival) (Pls “Contact Us
” for more details
Recommended information for you:
2 days 1 night Halong Bay Tour on Paradise Luxury Cruise
3 days 2 nights Halong Bay tour on Paradise Luxury Cruise
Contact:Paradise Luxury Cruise Private Day Tour
- Liaison office: Ground floor - Green Diamond Building - 96 Hang Bac Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: (844) 6684.7479